Amazon Banner

Friday, May 11, 2012

Some of nice restaurants in Great Toronto Area


Since I have not really often guest in Toronto's downtown I can provide you information about some of good restaurants in York Region. As you know I live and work in Richmond Hill, btw great place for living, and I have discovered some good places with really good food. So please forget about McDonald’s and Swiss Chalet and try some of my places.


(photo above from Baton Rouge)

I would like to start with one of the best steak house North of Toronto. It would be The Keg. I really their restaurant which is located in Vaughan, close to Vaughan Mills mall. They have awesome New York steak.

Second lovely place for eating would be MeVaMe restaurant. I would describe their as Middle East, Israel cuisine. They have great skewer, shawarma and so on. In fact I have never tried something which would not be delicious there.



Going farther for sushi and Japanese cuisine. There is two lovely restaurants for me. It is Kaori and Mi-Ne Sushi. They are making really great Japanese stuff like rolls, sushi, sashimi and so on. Well to be honest the best Japanese food I have ever tried was in South Korea but this is so far from Canada :)




Lets talk about Korean restaurants here. You know I really fall in love with this country when I was first time there and this love is still growing. Anyway here in York Region I can recommend Kazan restaurant which is really really nice one. You should see those show of preparing food in front of you this is just unbelievable. And food are good. However, maybe I am wrong, but I assume that there is more like American version of Korean cuisine if you like more authentic Korean food you should looking for something small and not really well-known place like for instance Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu. You can find a lot of them in North York.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Откроются ли канадские школы в сентябре | Учеба в вагончиках

Сегодня во время прогулки обнаружили, что у нас в школе установили дополнительные классы. Раньше такие классы мы только в новостях видели, в...