All about life in Canada. How to immigrate and settle in Canada. Travel tips and much more. We would like to share our immigration and settlement experience. We hope that you will enjoy our blog and maybe you would find some useful information for yourself. Please subscribe to our youtube channel and don't miss our new videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGbtVlo0NpJEflS1_OPiEtQ
Muskoka Is Among The Ten Best Trips of Summer
On several occasions, Muskoka has been recognized by National Geographic Traveler magazine as a special place to visit. Muskoka is one of their top 20 Best of The World - Must-see places and was chosen as the #1 pick for the Ten Best Trips of Summer. Just recently, Muskoka was recognized by National Geographic as one of the '100 Places That Can Change Your Child's Life." These endorsements from an iconic magazine are testimony to Muskoka's tourism experiences and our quality of life. - See more at: http://discovermuskoka.ca/index.php#sthash.qK9EvC8g.dpuf
Four nights. Four provinces. Four
capitals. Four hotels. Four thousand kilometres. This is was our
short trip from Toronto to Halifax. We have visited next provinces:
Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia.
This is a map of our trip.
First stop was Quebec city. The capital
of Quebec province and the very first Canada's city.
Lovely and beautiful city. One of the
best in the country.
The best place to eat some french
Hotel Acadia is giving you a feeling
of old French hotel. It has valet parking for an extra 20 dollars,
breakfast was included.
When we came to Canada six years ago we
didn't know many people here. In fact we knew only one family who
lived here already and whom were kind enough to meet us at the
airport after landing along with our friend from New York who came to
Toronto to meet us and our realtor who was helping us to find a
place to live. The family we knew introduced us to another family and
we became a good friends but that was it. That was the only network
we had in Toronto at that time.
We can describe ourself as very friendly
people so with no plan and I would say subconsciously we've started to build our network here. After a year or so we already knew quite a
few people by then we were starting slowly realize how important the
connections and the network are, here in Canada. No matter what your
business or occupation is it would help you to succeed.
So here are the 6 steps how to grow your
1. Be friendly with people. Don't be
shy to do small talks with people everywhere. W…
Top 10 mistakes after immigration to Canada
1. Try to find your first home in good neighbourhood or community. First impression from the new country is very important and don't spoil your excitement after landing in Canada. In our opinion It is better to avoid ethnic minority communities.
2. Don't agree to be a part of the fraud schemes. Especially with insurance, mortgage, banks, taxes All information you need you can find on government websites and government organizations websites. You can always call to the Service Canada, Service Ontario (or other province) or special organizations that help immigrants such Welcome Centre or YMCA.
3. Don't adjust country to experience that you have from your home country. Some of the countries such USA or Australia might have a lot of common with Canada, but many countries are totally different so be ready to
4. Don't bribe. Never.
5. Avoid conflicts and don't talk about people bad.
6. Always shop around. Don't buy thing…